South Downs Way 100

Tuesday 7 April 2009

Give us yer money

A fairly unremarkable riding week, lighter evenings hopefully giving more riding opportunity with some more creative routes home.
I have, however, got my finger out, and sorted out the sponsorship page here
I am collecting for MacMillan Cancer Support, a worthy cause, particularly in supporting the families of those with cancer.
You are welcome to add a few pennies if you like.
If you want to gift aid, then please remember to put your full home address on the form too. This gives an extra 25p for each pound donated from the taxman!
This means, then, its 'No backout' time. Much to Nik's relief.
Sundays big ride didn't happen, for a number of reasons, but mainly due to it being really sunny, so pub lunch called.
I did, however manage 45 minutes out, with three laps of my local hill up & down. 931 feet, about 9 miles. I will attempt to go the other way round next time, as the fun steep decent ought really be used as a training ascent.
Backson. J

No comments:

Post a Comment