South Downs Way 100

Thursday 31 May 2012

New Logo and lack of training.


I've been a bit lax since jimdub came down for the weekend at the other end of May, I think i've managed 3 short rides in 4 weeks. Time to buck up my ideas frankly. Managed to get a little 14 miler in last night from the hotel in Bristol, although it was pretty flat and mainly road, its something I suppose, and gave the hardtail a bit of a shakedown after it's recent rebuild. Not sure if its going to be the one yet, comfort vs. lightweight, tough choice to be honest. Although appreciate a choice of bikes is an outrageous luxury any way you look at it. Just come back from Hungary where I went to my brother's wedding good fun but, the Hungarian idea of vegetarian food appears to focus around cheese, breadcrumbs and frying, often in the same mouthful. Obviously washed down with the local beer or strong booze known as Palincă made from fruit apparently so definitely got some of my 5 a day! This Langos pictured, is basically a fried pancake (or very large doughnut) with sour cream and cheese on top, very nice, very unhealthy.


I've been working on a logo/handout thing for the event too. Hope you like it, pass it on and drum up some interest/donations.




No comments:

Post a Comment